CONCRETE FLOOR REPAIRS
& JOINT FILLING
Concrete Floor Repairs in Milwaukee, WI
Do your concrete floors have failed expansion joints, cracks, holes, or pits?
Damaged concrete is not only unappealing, but it can also be a safety hazard. Properly maintaining your concrete floors is one of the best ways to protect the investment in your facility’s floors, the safety in your facility and the reputation of your business.
Reliable Floor Care’s experienced concrete floor team has the latest techniques and technology to repair and smooth your damaged concrete floors. Don’t trust your concrete repairs to just anyone, trust our knowledgeable concrete experts from a locally owned and operated company.
Types of concrete repairs
- Cracks- minor and major
- Salt Damage
- Joint filling (including color match filler and caulk)
- Uneven surfaces
Benefits of concrete repairs
- Helps prevent further cracking
- Prevents costly repairs
- Reduces accidents
- More efficient and smooth traffic flow
- Easier to clean
- Reduced buildup of dirt/grime/bacteria
- Improved appearance
- Prevents water from causing interior damage
- Reduces shifting and damage from expansion/contraction